Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Southern NJ
Mercer, Monmouth Middlesex
Field Sales & Service Rep (Medicare)
* The territory for this position is Southern NJ region, however the selected candidate must be ready to take added responsibility if necessary. Selected candidate must live in an area suitable to be able to travel within this territory 90% of their time.
Total compensation (base + commission) is approximately $115K at target. Company generated leads and marketing support is provided. Mileage reimbursement. Also provided Company Laptop, Cellular, and IPad.
Products include Medicare health products (Medicare Advantage and Dual Special Needs Plans). Leads will primarily evolve from self-generated and referral business. There will be some company generated leads available in support of sales seminars.
* Meet monthly sales goals through the development and implementation of a strategic sales and territory development plan. * Prospect, initiate and build network/lead base & referrals to grow revenue. * Deliver persuasive sales presentations to consumer groups & individuals. * Achieve expected close ratio targets ranging from of 25%.-80%. * Become known as a visible and recognized Medicare resource in assigned territory. * Adhere to all compliance and company rules and mandates set forth in the CMS marketing and compliance guidelines as well as in the company policies and procedures. * Promote retention and minimize rapid disenrollment by providing accurate, consistent and timely service and follow up * Manage all leads within the designated timeframe on the company contact database in order to exceed company standards for quality, accuracy and timeliness. * Become a trusted advisor in the community via cultivation of grassroots and other local events * Build and grow relationships with centers of influence, including but not limited to providers, Medicare advocacy groups, commercial sales, ?) * Complete other duties as needed. * Entrepreneurial mindset; independent & energetic thinker a must
* Skilled at connecting and networking.
* Health license required.
* BA/BS preferred
* 2 years of direct sales or marketing experience, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
* Strong PC and keying skills required.
* Experience working with the Medicare population preferred.
* Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills required.
* Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
* Reliable transportation - Travel up to 90% within assigned territory (with mileage reimbursement if necessary).
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.