Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Territory Development Rep (Medicare)
The selected candidate must be able to service the Northern New Jersey as the territory.
Total compensation will consist of base salary + commission to earn over $75,000 per year. Marketing support and company generated leads are provided. Traveling reimbursement including tolls, parking, mileage. Corporate Amex card for business related expenses. Laptop, IPad & Cellular provided
Responsible for managing the implementation and ongoing development of Medicare brand community and Medicare marketing strategies to help drive appointment and sales opportunities.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
Implements programs to develop relationships with community-based organizations and promotes awareness of products.
* Builds relationships with charitable organizations that support seniors and people with disabilities
* Develops marketing strategies and campaigns that may include events and sponsorships.
* Tracks activities of health industry competitors makes recommendations in accordance with sales strategy and reports activity to management.
* Identifies venues for distribution of materials.
* Identifies and collects educational material on community networks and advocacy groups.
* Participates on Boards and/or committees of significant community organizations to increase awareness of health plan benefits.
* Also responsible for building relationships with key providers groups.
Requires a high school diploma; 3+ years of consumer services sales experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Valid drivers license, motor vehicle insurance, and access to a motor vehicle required. Life and Health Producers license issued by the State of residence (can obtain after hire). Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision required. Experience working with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required. Health insurance network relationships highly. Must have knowledge of the territory; 100% travel within this area is required in addition to limited travel to the office. Must have flexibility to organize/attend events on nights/weekends as needed.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Associated topics: agent, commission, insurance agent, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, outside sales, sales agent, sales position