Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Technology Strategy Lead to join our Global Information Technology organization.
- Collaborate with functionally aligned Business Technology Services Leaders (BTSLs) to identify opportunities to provide strategy and planning services to business stakeholders, determine the best approach for engagement and deliverables and gain commitment from stakeholders to proceed
- Provide business architecture deliverables and outcomes from technology strategy and planning workshops which will be based on business objectives and stakeholder analysis including adopting appropriate approach/methods, facilitation techniques, pre-work, artifacts and deliverables
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team in the planning and execution of technology strategy and planning workshops including Strategy Leads, Business Service Information Architects, Enterprise Architects and other BTSL team members as required
- Serve as the business architecture expert in business service discovery and/or business scenario workshops to identify new revenue opportunities and/or opportunities to digitize existing KPMG services including process and/or value chain analysis, business service model, business canvas, process and solution enablement plan
- Act as thought leader to stakeholders on business architectures, business process and service discovery and presentation, focusing on emerging technologies and market trends and their applicability
- Create clear and actionable business architectures and supporting artifacts that both delineate a broader end-game while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact
- Minimum eight years in information technology roles spanning strategy, business process design, enterprise architecture and delivery functions?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college/university, Master's degree or MBA is a plus
- Experience with the planning, organizing and facilitation of executive-level strategic or IT planning workshops
- Familiarity across all layers of architecture (business, data, information systems, infrastructure) with a focus on Business Architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills especially in areas of teamwork, facilitation, influence, and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, and a high level of competency with PowerPoint and Visio
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: area sales, b2b, business growth, business planning, client, guest, inside sales, retail, sales, territory sales