Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an?Senior Director, Client Digital?and Platform Services Lead to join our Global Technology organization.
- Accountable for the execution of Information Technology Services (ITS) Global's business strategy as it relates to technology solutions
- Lead the digital and platform services (D&PS) team of experienced technology professionals across Intelligent Automation, Data Science and AI, Data Analytics and the Digital Platform
- Accountable for providing subject matter knowledge and act as a thought leader to stakeholders
- Identify ways Business Technology Services Lead (BTSLs) can obtain and share in-depth knowledge of ITS Global products and digital solutions and how those solutions can support the achievement of short and long-term business goals and requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for functionally-aligned BTSLs for expertise on emerging technologies that provide opportunities for our businesses to enhance and innovate KPMG services
- Develop and execute strategic partnerships with stakeholders
- Minimum twelve years in IT roles spanning strategy, architecture, delivery functions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or within a related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills especially in areas of teamwork, facilitation, influence, and negotiation
- In-depth knowledge across emerging technologies (e.g., AI, big data, blockchain, advanced analytics, robotics) and experience applying these technologies as part of digital transformation of existing business products/services and the creation of new products/services
- Awareness of business service design techniques, e.g. opportunity identification, capability visioning, strategy, design thinking and/or ideation/innovation approaches
- Experience with program management of large teams comprised of employees, contractors and on-shore/off-shore resources
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.