Sr Mgr, Commercial Training & Dev, Market Access & Acct Management
415 Old Tappan Rd
Loading some great jobs for you...
Eisai Inc. was established in 1995 and began marketing its first product in the United States in 1997. Since then we have rapidly grown to become a fully integrated pharmaceutical business. Eisai?s areas of commercial focus include neurology, gastrointestinal disorders and oncology/critical care. The company serves as the U.S. pharmaceutical operation of Eisai Co., Ltd., a research-based human health care (hhc) company that discovers, develops and markets products throughout the world.
Eisai has a global product creation organization that includes U.S.-based R&D facilities in Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania as well as manufacturing facilities in Maryland and North Carolina. The company?s areas of R&D focus include neuroscience; oncology; vascular, inflammatory and immunological reaction; and antibody-based programs.
Eisai recognizes that we are the Company?s greatest asset. To this, Eisai is committed to providing us an enabling and empowering work environment that allows us to grow and thrive. In our diverse organization, we adhere to a strict commitment to our values of Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Quality and Teamwork. We therefore invite you to explore this job opportunity or any others that may match your qualifications and interests.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Training and Development will lead the Commercial Market Access and Account Management Training Programs for Eisai. This position is responsible for strategically aligning training strategies and content to support Eisai organizational goals. Effective execution in this role will have a measurable impact on the organization by enhancing the account management capabilities of Eisai's commercial teams within the market access and account management functions for both the neurology and oncology business groups. This position will act as a subject matter expert in the development of any market access and account management training programs. This position is directly responsible for developing, managing, facilitating, analyzing and effectively implementing training programs for the above groups. Responsibilities include facilitating training programs; overseeing vendors and collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful design and roll-out of training programs and projects that positively impact the productivity of the organization.
Responsibilities: 1. Market Access & Account Management Training Development: Partner with stakeholders to develop and maintain Market Access and Account Management related training tools, workshops, and classroom presentations to ensure they are current and meet the needs of all stakeholders. Develop continuous curriculum enhancements, learning tools, e-learning, assessment programs and other related content to support all Market Access and Account Management training programs and are aligned to stakeholder needs. Responsible for managing the development, implementation, and evaluation of such programs. Ensure projects and materials are evaluated against and meet good training and adult learning principals and ensure all projects and materials have been through the correct regulatory review process before being delivered to stakeholders. Provides Market Access and Account Management expertise and consulting with key stakeholders across the organization. Support secondary customer by developing training tools, workshops, presentations and Market Access and Account Management content for all Product Launch, Sales, and POA Meetings. Take the lead in 'Train-the-Trainer' programs when rolling out training programs and materials to stakeholders at pre-POA meetings and support as required field POA meetings. Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: Requires interaction with manager and director level in Market Access and Account Management Sales leaders on daily to weekly basis.
2. Deliver Market Access Training: Effectively deliver training programs (either at home office or remotely) for key stakeholders to ensure a strong Market Access and Account Management capability. Collaborate with Market Access teams, Account Management teams and Field Sales to conduct needs analysis to ensure training alignment with Market Access strategies and legal/compliance/regulatory requirements. This includes new hire training, virtual training, advanced training, etc. Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: Requires interaction with all levels with key stakeholders.
3. Vendor Management: Interviews, evaluates, and selects vendors for capabilities appropriate to the development of materials to meet the needs of Market Access and Account Management training initiatives. Manage vendors and projects to meet project goals and to optimize timing and budgetary requirements. Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: Requires interaction with vendors and key senior stakeholders at manager and director level on daily to weekly basis.
4. Integration and Sustainment of Selling and Account Planning Models: Appropriately integrate models into the creation of training materials and content. Ensure current training materials incorporate and align with the models. Develop and deploy workshops to build skills for both ongoing and ad-hoc training events. Measure effectiveness and utilization in the field.
5. Special Projects and Other Departmental Support: Supporting any training projects and other department initiatives, to include Senior Management Special Projects, Corporate Task Forces, Large Cross Functional Training Projects (e.g. Product Launches, New Hire Classes, Home Office Training, etc.)
Here at Eisai, we are rewarded with highly competitive salaries, incentive awards, a comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans) 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Disability Insurance, and other great programs.
Eisai is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company also strives for a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. It is Eisai?s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination in employment and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of any protected status, including, but not limited to, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, creed, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Eisai is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Vet from tblHiringOrgDefaults
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.