* Maintains a sales territory/service line(s) as assigned by Manager Business Development. Sales territories are dynamic in nature and may change based upon needs of market and organization. Exhibits professionalism and develops long term business relationships with referral sources. Develops, implements, evaluates and refines territory sales plans based upon data, trends, market needs, and facility needs. Understands expected goals and monitors achievement for sales contacts, referrals, admissions, conversions, outpatient visits, etc. Accepts responsibility and accountability for territory/service line(s.)
* Coordinates specific marketing and public relations activities such as exhibits at conferences, seminars/in-services, advertising, media relations, government relations, etc. as assigned by Manager.
* Attends and actively participates in weekly business development meetings and other meetings as determined by Manager.
* Maintains high ethical standards in selling our program and services. Understands and follows company's Standards of Ethical Conduct.
* Demonstrates effective communication, including presenting ideas and plans with poise, logic and confidence and using professional tone and vocabulary.
* Demonstrates an understanding of patient mix, regulatory requirements, reimbursement, etc. that impact overall hospital operations.
* Utilize CRM system to manage and share agency prospects, leads, communications, etc.
* Establish work plan in accordance with annual strategic business development action plan and work collaboratively with both local leadership and system colleagues.
* Establish and maintain relationships with medical staff and service line leadership.
* Establish and maintain relationships with physicians with and without privileges.
* In collaboration with service line leaders and Medical Staff, use relevant data to assist in development of an innovative and effective physician relations strategy, identify leads, and monitor progress.
* Participates in the design of programs to increase referrals. Promotes Capital Health's service line programs and offerings through educational programs for physicians and staff
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing, Healthcare Management or Public Relations.
* Three years as a healthcare professional with business development, sales, management, or liaison experience. Healthcare sales or business development experienced preferred.
* Valid NJ Driver's license.
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, practice, practice physician, primary, urgent care