Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation's largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Default Compliance Administrator.
- Conduct compliance review on all sufficiently delinquent loans for foreclosure referral.
- Ensure and verify all breach/demand letters and all other mass-produced letters are generated and mailed timely and accurately according to applicable procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure state notices are done timely and within state compliance.
- Identify possible payment or servicing disputes that could adversely affect the acceleration process. Look to provide a resolution before referral.
- Manage and ensure loans under a certain principal balance are not placed in foreclosure without equity review.
- Review client reporting to confirm all stipulations were satisfied, if applicable.
- Meet referral deadlines and accurately place the correct codes in the system to reflect the progression of the review and approval process.
- Escalate all possible referral issues to the team lead and supervisor if clear direction is absent.
- Complete tasks on a daily basis within an assigned turnaround.
- Identify referral trends and look for process improvements to expedite the referrals.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of default administration experience in a mortgage banking environment preferred
- Knowledge of default administration requirements of government-sponsored entities
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent analytical, organizational, math, and problem resolution skills
- Strong ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with excellent follow-up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.
Associated topics: business, company, compliance, corporate, counsel, court, courtroom, legal affairs, legal department, llp