Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation's largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Litigation Specialist.
- Support day-to-day management of client initiatives that impact the Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Post Sale departments.
- Monitor accounts identified as high risk/litigation/title issues; recommend and help facilitate appropriate course of action to mitigate potential exposure.
- Serve as liaison between clients, upper management and attorneys.
- Work closely with Default Compliance area to keep late stage default aware of relevant changes to guidelines and/or expectations.
- Initiate new business development by keeping abreast of industry vendor opportunities.
- Prepare and distribute monthly management and executive reports.
- Assist management in the creation and finalization of client statements of work.
- Attend monthly credit risk meeting and provide updates to committee.
- Attend client meetings and provide updates for late stage default.
- Attend state/county hearings or mediations.
- Participate in off-site due diligence reviews.
- Periodically assess policies and procedures and advise management on improvement opportunities.
- Complete daily time tracking; ensure information is provided to guarantee client billing for all non-routine items and requests.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- Paralegal certification and/or legal experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years mortgage default experience
- Previous project management experience
- Thorough knowledge of FHA/VA/GSE servicing guidelines and requirements
- Familiar with foreclosure and bankruptcy laws in a multi-state portfolio
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office, spreadsheets and software applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Able to work in fast paced environment with ability to meet deadlines
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online .
Associated topics: attorney, attorney firm, child custody, court, divorce, lawyer, law firm, litigation, litigation attorney, litigation defense firm