A facility located in New Jersey is seeking a pediatric physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. The assignment scope includes well/sick visits and hospital rounding. The schedule is between 9 am and 5 pm with call. The facility can wait for you to obtain a NJ state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NJ state license needed
- Schedule: Between 9 am and 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: EMR
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care