This position is responsible for executing operations on prototype orders, as directed by the Prototype Coordinator. This position is additionally responsible for the documentation of equipment parameters, recipes, etc., and key attributes for control in the operations that they execute.
* Execute operations on Prototype orders, as directed. * Independently operate CNC equipment for all product formats * Independently operate hot stamp equipment * Independently operate inkjet equipment * Document all equipment parameters, recipes, etc., along with key attributes for control and each operation. * Immediate documentation and notification to the Prototype Coordinator on processing issues or product quality outcome and how they were resolved, if resolved. * Coordinate with other operations within the responsibility of the Prototype Group. * Secure other operations, as directed, under the management of production.
Other Important Responsibilities:
* Assist production, as directed by the Prototype Coordinator, when prototype orders are not present. * Timely Corrective Action response and resolution to relevant project situations. * Engage and support companywide Safety and Cleanliness programs. * Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies:
* Minimum 3 years of work experience; * Previous CNC setup and operation experience * Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; * Strong attention to detail and ability to self-check own work; * Excellent time management skills; * Task oriented excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work load; * Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, sensitive to client needs, self-motivated, creative and innovative; * Accountability - ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions; * Conceptual Thinking- aility to think in terms of abstract ideas; * Excellent problem solving skills; and * High level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Outlook.
Physical qualifications and work environment:
* Must be able to lift 20 lbs; * Must be able to sustain office work for 8+ hours per day including the following: * Sitting in an office chair * Typing * Reaching for the telephone * Standing at office equipment * Hearing for phone use * Sight for computer use * Must be able to sustain factory work as needed including the following: * Standing at machinery * Reaching and pulling to operate machinery * Sight for machinery operation * Walking through shop * Office environment is of moderate noise level. * Shop noise levels are such that protective ear-coverings are recommended.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.