Work-from-home/travelling position based in the following metro areas:
Los Angeles, CA
As a Regional Pharmacy Auditor, you will be an essential part to the Pharmacy Audit Department in CVS. In this role, you will travel throughout multiple states and go onsite to pharmacies to conduct audits of claims billed and educate pharmacies on submitting accurate claims. Also, as the Regional Pharmacy Auditor, you will analyze claims for FWA trends and report your findings to our offices in Arizona. The Pharmacy Auditor role provides you with strong growth potential within the department as well as the company.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to travel overnight approximately 40 percent of the time and have the ability to maintain a corporate card. Additionally, you need the ability to travel via car or air, transport a laptop computer to pharmacy locations, and stand for extended periods of time while in pharmacies.
- 3+ years related experience in the fields of pharmacy, pharmaceutical industry, or pharmacy regulatory industry
- 2+ years of experience using Excel
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time. Travel includes flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice, and other travel deemed necessary by the company.
- Must possess valid and current driver's license.
- Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
- Candidate must have excellent time management skills with the ability to appropriately schedule audits in advance and book travel in a cost effective manner strongly preferred
- PBM related experience a plus
- Pharmacy experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office, including Excel and Word
- 6 months of experience working in a challenging environment requiring collaboration with multiple stakeholders
Verifiable Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
**It's a new day in health care.**
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:...@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-###-#### or ...@us.ibm.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-###-####.
Associated topics: biopharmaceutical, drug development, histologist, medicine, metabolism, nutrition, pharmaceutical, pharmacology, pharmacometrics, protein
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.