Southeastern Idaho needs Employed Rheumatologist
Southeastern Idaho hospital is seeking to set up full time outpatient Rheumatologist in employed outpatient practice, with no competition.
- Busy practice should develop quickly with complete hospital support for patient referrals.
- Existing office space, practice management infrastructure, and EMR in place; clinical hours are M-F, 8-5.
- Financial package will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Hospital employed comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming grad fellows welcome to apply, H1B visa accepted.
This community has a local population of 10,000 and is located within three hours of Boise and Salt Lake City for all major metro cultural amenities and national airport for traveling. Fulfill your dreams by living in the heart of the Rockies, where you and your family will enjoy the highest quality of life anywhere. From world-class fly fishing, hiking, skiing, biking, and camping. East Idaho abounds with exciting opportunities. Make a difference in your patient's lives, while enjoying the many benefits of living and working where the rest of the world vacations. Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Tetons, Sun Valley, and Jackson Hole are waiting for you!
Associated topics: endocrinology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports