Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof Job Description: The Area Sales Administrator has primary responsibility to support the assigned field selling team(s) through the completion of requested and identified needs/tasks by expediting and facilitating those requests. This role acts as the 'concierge' or 'support contact' for them to provide prompt service ultimately satisfying our customers. ESSENTIAL DUTIES: The Area Sales Administrator may perform any of the essential duties listed below on a daily basis.
- Research new contractor leads through industry lists, referrals, internet, social media, etc.
- Assist assigned Territory Manager(s) with decision maker prospecting (engineers. architects, builders, contractors)
- Sample and literature fulfillment needs / requests
- Organize and administrate details for local group customer trainings aside from CARE events
- Expedite and follow up for GAF Rewards, credits, claims, etc. as needed and requested by field
- Administrative support for local events, inclusive of invitations, ordering materials, managing RSVP's, follow up thank you correspondence, etc.
- Coordinate and support contractors with renewals, claim status, co-op marketing submittals, etc.
- Communication of marketing promotions through various customer lists
- Resolve open credit issues with billing if needed and requested by field
- Assist with distribution of promotional items as requested by field to customers, business partners, etc.
- Familiarity with GAF Products and Marketing Programs
- Understanding of GAF approach to selling and it's various customer bases
- Familiarity with various computer programs including but not limited to CRM, PeolpleSoft,.
- Familiarity with Google & Microsoft suite of products
- Collaborative cross-functional HQ skillset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Work effectively with all members of the sales organization.
- Excellent time management skills, disciplined, great follow up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone sales personality.
- Prominent organization skills. Understanding of organizational and departmental responsibilities and ability to navigate cross functionally effectively.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated.
- Good decision making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 3 year minimum administrative or customer service experience
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
Associated topics: branch manager, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales executive, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team leader, territory manager