Come Build Your Career Under OUR RoofJob Description:
Provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external GAF customers with respect to all aspects of the Certified Contractor Program and warranty registration. Maintain solid interdepartmental and customer relationships by addressing questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing customer service to our customers in a call center environment.
- Providing proactive service to customers by communicating information regarding GAF's contractor program and warranty registration.
- Providing supporting information by educating customers on GAF's contractor program and warranty coverage.
- Processing all aspects related to the onboarding of contractors into GAF's Certified Contractor Program (BBB rating, Liability Insurance, Workers Comp, State License)
- Processing all warranty registrations and warranty transfers timely and accurately.
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information as it pertains to the contractor's account.
- Assisting contractors with system navigation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
? Outgoing and energetic attitude
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills
? Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
? Must be a team player and perform well under pressure
? Strong computer skills:Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
? Highly organized with great attention to detail
? Excellent problem-solving capabilities
?Bachelors Degree preferred
?Past Customer Service experience
? Excellent communication and computer skills are also required
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, associate, call center, customer service specialist, intern, platform support, representante de servicio al cliente, service representative, system support, tsr