HVAC Service Expert
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who love to help people live in greater safety and comfort. The essential functions of the HVAC Service Technician are to provide general HVAC installation, repair and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options. Must be available to work some nights and weekends.
Sign on Bonus:
We are offering a sign on bonus of up to $5000 (based on experience).
* Bonus paid in increments during first year of employment.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair HVAC systems
* Provide excellent customer service
* Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
* Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
* Obtain customer authorization/signature for payment (or financing) at completion of job
* Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel and pictures as necessary
* Assist customers in evaluating repair vs. replace options
* Assist in generating and scheduling replacement consultations (as indicated)
* Meet or exceed performance minimum standards
* 5+ years' experience in residential service (HVAC)
* Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
* Experienced in forced hot air / Hot water
* Oil burner knowledge a plus, but not required * Knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
* Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
* Ability to draw simple diagrams and can read blue prints and other diagrams.
* Possess and maintain a valid and clean driver's license.
* Willingness to work overtime and \"on call\" shifts as needed
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
Why join our team?
* Ability to make over $100,000 a year!
* Plenty of advancement opportunities
* Highly competitive benefits package
* Full-time, year-round work schedule
* 401k company match
* Paid vacations AND paid birthday!
* Holiday Pay
* We live by our core value \"Great place to work -- All for one and one for all!\"
Come work with us and not for us.Only motivated people should apply.
Associated topics: air, air filter, fuel, gas, hvac, hvac technician, hvac r, meter, vent, ventilation