It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Marlin Business Services Corp.? is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $5 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers.
Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
* Call delinquent lease accounts that are 31 days to 120 days delinquent.
* Negotiate settlements-process repo requests-interact with Asset Management reps and vendors
* Requires frequent conversations with legal counsel on complex transactions
* Extensive Skip tracing
* Respond to lessees questions regarding account status, invoicing, and payment information.
* Mitigate losses through sale of assets
* Maintain spreadsheet of all accounts that meet Charge-off Criteria
* Fully document all calls and follow-ups in Infolease
* Obtain promise to pay from lessees for up to date payment
* Send ad-hoc demand letters as warranted
* Reconciliations of cash application and vendor payment issues
* Handle \"Follow Up\" dates on lease accounts on a timely basis in accordance with the department, \"Collections Follow Up,\" guide.
* Properly summarize account history on each distressed account in accordance with the department, \"Checklist,\" guide.
* Preferably 3+ Years Commercial Collections experience
* Preferably 3+ Years negotiating B2B settlements / loss mitigation
* Preferably 3+ Years advanced skip tracing experience
* Financial services experience strongly preferred
* Business to business collection experience required
* Attention to detail-excellent organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Good verbal communication skills
* Computer literacy-Info Lease experience is a +
* Excel and Word knowledge a must
* Time management skills
* Negotiation skills are a must
* Bachelor's Degree Desired
* High school diploma required
Collections Specialist 31+ (Unfilled)
Associated topics: account representative, collector, commission, finance, financial, mortgage loan, past due, payment, reconcile, treasurer