It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Marlin Business Services Corp.? is a publicly traded bank holding company (NASDAQ: MRLN) that provides nationwide commercial financing and depository products and is the parent company of Marlin Leasing Corporation. Marlin specializes in providing innovative financial solutions for small and mid-size businesses.
Since 1997, Marlin has extended over $5 billion in financing by providing tailored financing programs and competitive lease structures. Marlin's value proposition is centered around providing excellent service and delivering on commitments made to equipment dealers, manufacturers, resellers, distributors and their customers.
Marlin is a direct lender providing financing to businesses so they can acquire new equipment and technology while preserving capital.
* Call delinquent lease accounts that are 10 days to 30 days delinquent using a predictive dialer.
* Respond to lessees questions regarding account status, invoicing, and payment information.
* Proactively call and resolve issues on first payment defaults.
* Fully document all calls and follow-ups in Infolease
* Obtain promise to pay from lessees for up to date payment
* Skip trace when required
* Early payment default research and resolution
* Reconciliations of cash application and vendor payment issues
* Process lessees request for Buy-Outs.
* Produce a minimum of sixty (60) outgoing calls per day.
* Properly summarize account history on each distressed account in accordance with the department, \"Checklist,\" guide.
* 1 to 2 years Call Center experience
* Infolease knowledge a plus
* Experience using a dialer system
* Prior commercial collections experience
* Attention to detail-excellent organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Good verbal communication skills
* Computer literacy
* Excel and Word knowledge
* Time management skills
Dialer Collector (Unfilled)
Associated topics: auction, audit, commercial, consumer, credit, finance, legal, loan, mortgage loan, treasurer