Senior Helpers is seeking an experienced Certified Home Health Aide to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate is a compassionate, motivated individual with experience in providing in-home care and/or care in facilities for seniors.
* Flexible hours
* Mileage reimbursement
* Day or night shifts available
* Employee Referral Bonuses
* No required weekends
* Additional benefits and more
* Assist with personal care and daily living activities, including: personal hygiene, dressing, eating, mobility, meal preparation, activities that the client may enjoy ie playing cards/games, going on outings or taking walks and running errands.
* Performs patient-specific activities, including: taking vital signs, assisting with exercising/ROM, assisting with ostomy appliques, and more.
* Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, washing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms and/or other areas of the house that the client may use.
* Must be Certified by the NJ Board Of Nursing
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
* Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
* Current CPR Certificate is a plus.
* Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
* This position may require additional hours of technical training including vital sign checking, or patient specific diagnosis and treatments.
* Must have current physical, 2 step PPD, and MMR/Rubeola/Rubella records