* Install, maintain, calibrate, troubleshoot, repair, and adjust refinery/petrochemical critical analyzers, gas chromatography, infrared and ultraviolet detection technology, emissions monitoring, oxygen measurement, gasoline vapor pressure measurements, and environmentally required analyzers, CEMS, flares, water discharge, etc.
* Provide documentation on and/or assist in the writing of preventive maintenance procedures, review and re-write if necessary procedures; i.e. startup/shutdown and safe work procedures.
* Produce reports, project documentation modification and work with operators, vendors/contractors on repairs and maintenance of equipment.
* Perform troubleshooting and program changes of analyzer control software
* Perform analyzer system modifications and overhauls
* Perform analyzer pipefitting and tube blending work
* Follow safe work practices, company policies and procedures
* Prepare reports and project documentation; perform record keeping
* Required to work overtime, work weekends, and work Holidays on a rotating schedule.
Associated topics: driller, field related, field service technician, maintain, oilfield, refinery, rep, repair, roustabout, toolpusher