The Babysitter position allows our members to focus on their fitness goals by providing safe and effective childcare. The babysitter role achieves success through embodying our cultural pillars (Genuinely Connected, True Relevance and Constantly Improving).
Create the TSI Environment
Models the core attributes of a successful employee with the utmost integrity, lives the mission and empowers others to do the same; focused on building meaningful relationships with members, their kids and team members.
* Modeling and promoting the 5 Clubhouse Rules. * Meeting and greeting parents and children. * Managing the sign in/sign out procedure meticulously. * Adhering to all TSI policies and procedures including but not limited to timeliness, codes of conduct, uniforms and timekeeping.
Build a High Performing Team
Actively facilitates self and team member development; constantly seeking new ways to build skills and competency; elevates the brand experience.
* Keeping toys and play area neat, clean and organized. * Being completely present at all times when children are in the room. * Conducting fun, engaging and age appropriate activities for children. * Observing and monitoring play activities. * Ensuring an overall safe environment for children (stays focused and off personal devices). * Communicating with club team regarding any potential safety hazards.
Achieve Measurable Results
Meets and exceeds company goals and metrics surrounding employees and members; never satisfied with the status quo.
* Pro-actively interacting with parents to address needs, preference and interests of children.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Prior experience caring for children * AED/CPR Certified * California Applicants Only: * All California applicants applying to a role working with children must be certified and registered through Trustline.
* Florida Applicants Only: * All Florida applicants applying to a role working with children must complete a background screening during the application process through DCF.
* Massachusetts Applicants Only: * All Massachusetts applicants applying to a role working with children must complete a CORI/SORI background check during the application process.
* Philadelphia Applicants Only: * All Philadelphia applicants applying to a role working with children must complete an additional background clearance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.